We are committed to protecting your privacy
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
Information CollectedOperation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties except when we need to do so in order to complete the transaction e.g. when arranging for a courier company to deliver goods that you have ordered. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent. We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
All online transactions through our website are handled with industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption through the PayU.in. Secure SSL means that when you enter your credit /debit card number into our secure order form and press the purchase button, your information goes through a secure encryption process. This prevents any person on the Internet from seeing any information you submit. Your payment is authorized without human intervention.
Changes to this Policy